Sunday, January 29, 2017

Cowabunga, dudes and dudettes!

My name is Rob Luther and I’m a Turtle-holic.

It’s true!  I’ve literally been a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles before I could tie my shoes, and my love for the mean green fighting machines has only grown over these thirty years of my adult, yet not-so-grown-up life! 

One of these days, I would be happy to elaborate on exactly where and how my love for the TMNT began, but today, I believe it would be best to keep it short and sweet.   

My goal for this blog is to simply write anything and everything that is on the top of my mind regarding our beloved Turtles—whether it be the comics, cartoon episodes, toys, video games, or, of course, the radical relics of the Turtles universe that may have faded into obscurity over the past three decades.

Will I be writing about every single facet of the TMNT franchise?  While I’d love to say (or write/type) yes, unfortunately, I have no choice but to say no.  As a husband, father, teacher, and podcaster, I simply can’t write about everything.  However, I can write when I can!  There are sparse pockets of the day when I do have the opportunity to write about a Turtles comic, or a Turtles toy, a cartoon episode, a video game, or even a unlicensed 1990 Turtles cookie cutter set!    

There will be times when I can simply take a step back into the sewers and share my meager, irrelevant thoughts with you with a smile!  And that’s why I’m here, my friends.  That’s what this blog is all about!  Anyway, I’ve said enough for one day! Here’s to sharing a slice of pepperoni and jelly bean pizza with you all! 

Cowabunga!


--Rad Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewer Surfin' Mikey

Ah, Mikey, the Sewer Surfer.   By the way, does anyone know why Mikey's board says Kowabunga with a K instead of a C? Is it some...